City of Round Rock Rainwater Harvesting Rebate
The City of Round Rock Water Conservation Department is offering a rainwater rebate of $0.50 per gallon, up to $400 in rainwater collection system rebates to their water customers.Round Rock has specific guidelines for the rebate so you should definitely understand all of the requirements before purchasing any rainwater harvesting system.
Some requirements include:
- Applicant must be a direct water customer from the City of Round Rock in good standing
- Only purchased tanks and/or barrels are eligible for the rebate. Home-made barrels, barrels previously used, and/or barrels purchased directly from the City of Round Rock ARE NOT eligible for the rebate.
- A purchase receipt must be submitted with the application form within 60-days of purchase to qualify.
- The receipt must include the purchase date, vendor name and address, purchase price, and description of the barrel/tank.
- Rebate is $0.50 per gallon of storage capacity, not to exceed the tank purchase price.
- The maximum rebate amount per water account is $400.
- Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis while funding is available.
Download the Round Rock Rainwater Harvesting Rebate Application