This answer is for irrigation practices in Texas.

Anyone installing, designing, repairing or selling an irrigation system must be licensed by the TCEQ. IWS has a licensed professional engineer and a licensed irrigator on staff.

Irrigation in Texas is regulated by:
Texas Commission on Envionmental Quality (TCEQ)
MC-178, P.O. Box 13087
Austin, Texas 78711-3087

Recent Posts
Contact Us

Got a quick question? Send us an email and we'll get back to you, ASAP.

Start typing and press Enter to search