Chris Maxwell-Gaines, PE, will be presenting a free hour-long class entitled “Rainwater Capture and Green Stormwater Infrastructure” at TreeHouse on March 11, 2017, starting at 10:30 am.
- Learn the potential your home has for collecting rainwater and how you can use it around your property.
- Learn how to manage stormwater runoff on your property through low impact development techniques.
- Explore rain gardens, bioswales, permeable pavements, and rainwater harvesting.
- Find out about City of Austin’s new drainage charge system and how to reduce it.
- Discover how green infrastructure can potentially reduce your landscape’s water use.
We will also discuss TreeHouse’s one-of-a-kind Rainwater Harvesting Program – a custom fit system designed specifically for your home, handled from design to installation by TreeHouse. Come with your curiosity and questions and let’s work to get more rain collected and protect our natural water supplies!
This class is free and open to the public. Reserve your spot here.
Chris Maxwell-Gaines, co-founder of Innovative Water Solutions and a TreeHouse installation partner for their Rainwater Harvesting Program systems.
About the venue:
4477 S. Lamar Blvd. #600
Austin, TX 78745