Reducing your stress while producing a successful project
We have been designing and installing rainwater collection systems for over a decade. While there are consistent principles to rainwater harvesting, our systems have evolved through our knowledge, experience and the latest technology. We provide customized rainwater harvesting systems that are optimized for your collection area and gives you the most convenient method of using the rainwater to maximize your savings and reduce your environmental footprint.
Rainwater catchment systems aren’t just glorified rain barrels. They can be sophisticated and complex systems. While everyone focuses on the rainwater tank or cistern, there are so many other parts and pieces of the system that require expertise and attention to detail in order to integrate the system with your house or property. Our experience will help you create an efficient, safe, aesthetically fitting, and “as maintenance-free as possible” system.
We design and install systems throughout Texas and the United States but our installation services are focused in the areas around Austin which includes Dripping Springs, Buda, Kyle, Wimberley, Blanco, Marble Falls, San Marcos, Round Rock, Georgetown, and Pflugerville.
The importance of a single source contractor
Rainwater harvesting systems are just that… “systems”. Problems arise when they are seen as disparate parts rather than a whole. When those different parts don’t work together, where does the system functionality liability fall to?
Maybe you are able to reduce your bid by lumping the various parts and pieces of a rainwater collection system into the work scopes of your existing subcontractors? But in the end, is it worth taking on the liability of the system functionality?
Additionally, dealing with multiple subcontractors on a commercial jobsite can be downright stressful. Now think about dealing with multiple subs, trying to get all of them to implement a cohesive rainwater harvesting system, that may or may not have a cohesive system design?
Alleviate the stress and worry by contracting with Innovative Water Solutions to implement all parts of a commercial rainwater harvesting system. These systems have principles that aren’t typically dealt with on every commercial project. Why make assumptions on whether your subs are doing the things they need to be doing at the beginning of the project for the eventual operation of a rainwater harvesting system?
We installed our first commercial rainwater harvesting system in 2006. Along the way, we have learned what needs to be done when it needs to be done on commercial rainwater harvesting system installations.
- A locally owned and operated business since 2004
- A contractor that is also a licensed engineering firm
- A professional, detail oriented company that has a high internal standards for installation quality
- A fully insured contractor with general liability, umbrella, auto, and workers’ compensation insurance
- A company with a healthy project schedule because customers need our solutions
We Are NOT…
- Gutter installers who happen to have installed a few rain barrels over the years
- A guy with a truck and some tools
- Landscapers who have “worked on a few projects where another contractor was installing the rainwater system” and now we know how to do it
- A residential contractor who believes commercial projects are just “larger versions of their residential systems”
How our process works
After contacting us, we will schedule an onsite consultation at your home with one of our experienced estimators. At the consultation, you will be able to discuss the following:
- Intended use of the rainwater
- Potential cistern locations and size options
- Rainwater collection pipe routing
- Usage options (pressurized vs. non-pressurized)
- Much, much more
For residential rainwater systems, we typically “design” the system as we are formulating the estimate for your installation. Our estimate documents include:
- Multiple cistern options (if desired and space available)
- Complete transparency of costs
- Rainwater harvesting potential report
- Cistern / system images
- List of References
If the estimated cost and system design is right for you, then we will send you a contract for the installation work. At this point, the following items will occur:
- Schedule your project onto job board
- Introduce you to our construction manager
- System plan document created
- Pre-construction meeting so everyone is on the same page
- Document any requested changes
At this point, our experienced crew will install the system as planned. Then, we will provide a walk-through to discuss operation and maintenance needs. We pledge the following:
- Clean up the jobsite each day
- Our crew members will be well‐trained, courteous, and dress cleanly
- Our crew will understand the system plan completely
- Ensure that you are happy with the final product
- We will be there for any future system needs
Rainwater catchment systems for commercial projects
We specialize in custom, individualized rainwater harvesting systems that allow you to collect the most rainwater which in turn, conserves municipal water use and reduces operating cost for your project. We believe that rainwater harvesting systems are the next frontier in water conservation gains for commercial properties. Not only are rainwater harvesting systems great for water conservation but they can also aid in managing stormwater issues on your project site.
If you are ready to get a bid for a rainwater collection system for irrigation or other non-potable uses, call us at 512-490-0932 or request a onsite consultation.