City of Sunset Valley Rainwater Collection System Rebate
The City of Sunset Valley is offering up to $3,500 in rainwater collection system rebates to their water customers who install larger rainwater harvesting systems. The rebate covers the cost of gutters, leaf screens, first-flush diverters, cisterns, conveyance piping, and water treatment systems.
Eligibility requirements include:
- The system must have at least 900 gallons in storage volume
- Approved building permit for the system
- Rebate approval through a pre-inspection with a Public Works representative before commencing work on the system
- The system must last for a minimum of 20 years
- The rainwater cistern(s) must be either UV resistant or enclosed/painted
Rebates will be issued after the system is installed and inspected by a Public Works representative and a final cost report submitted.
As part of our installation service, we will provide all of the documentation necessary to complete the rainwater harvesting system rebate application.